Visitors (hereinafter "Users" "you" or "your") of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any information you submit via the InquisitHealth website or through our Services (the "Site" or "Service"), which include but are not limited to our web-based platform, mobile application, and other technologies or software associated with these two Services. By using our Services, you understand and agree that we, InquisitHealth, are providing a platform through which you can share content, discussion, and other materials.
- SITE ACCESS. Access to the Site will be obtained through the processes as explained further in the Terms.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect and use Personal Information to provide Services to our Users and to facilitate communication between you and us. This information will be provided through modes that include but are not limited to registrations, surveys, and chat sessions. In addition, InquisitHealth uses Personal Information as needed, for research, maintenance and operation of the Site. When you register for our Services you may voluntarily submit Personal Information with regard to demographics, clinical information (including but not limited to illness, diagnosis, and treatment), personal preferences, contact information, and availability. Upon confirmation of this information, you will receive a username and password. Not all information that you provide will be required in order for you to log into web-based platform. You have the right to "opt-out" of our use of your Personal Information. Please understand that if you opt-out of providing your Personal Information, you will not be able to participate in our Services as a User.
Additionally, if you are registered in our Services as a "Peer" and are eligible to refer a "Care Partner" for program participation, we will ask you for the Care Partner's name, e-mail address, and phone number. Upon receipt of this information, we will use it to contact your chosen Care Partner by e-mail to invite him or her to receive Content from our Services. By inviting a Care Partner to be a part of the mentor program, you consent to disclosing your personal information to this person; personal information includes information about your health and progress in the program. We cannot control whether or how these persons will use your personal information or if they will disclose it. If you do not consent to the disclosure of this information to the Care Partner, you should not invite them to participate in the program.
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION. In addition to the specific uses of information we have explained in the previous clause ("PERSONAL INFORMATION"), we may use your information that we receive for the following purposes: help you efficiently access your user account; remember information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use our Services; send tailored content to you and others; improve, test, and monitor our Services' efficacy; build and test new products and features; monitor information like total number of visits, Internet traffic, and demographics; troubleshoot; enact automatic updates.
- UPDATING AND REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION. After creating an Account (as explained in the Terms and Conditions), Users will be able to access their Account and modify their Personal Information at any time. Any changes made will be reflected in your Account, but you may not delete the previously entered information from our internal systems.
- SECURITY. InquisitHealth is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We have a designated Chief Privacy Officer and we use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also take reasonable steps (such as requiring a unique password) to confirm your identity before allowing access to your account). Even though we have taken significant steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. Following the termination or deactivation of your account on our web-based platform and/or mobile application, InquisitHealth may retain information and content for backup, archival, and audit purposes. If you choose to delete or terminate your account on the Service, or opt- out at any time, certain information may be retained within our Services as specified in our Terms and Conditions.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. InquisitHealth does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 5 for use within our Services.
We may also collect, monitor, gain access to, and store "device identifiers" either on your device or remotely. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by PeerMentor. A device identifier may be used to send personalized content. Some parts of our Services may not operate properly if use or availability of these Device Identifiers becomes faulty or disabled.
We use third-party analytics tools to assist us in measuring usage trends and user traffic for our Services. These tools are meant to gather information and data sent by your device or our Services. This information and data include but are not limited to: persons with whom you are communicating, the subject of information being transmitted, relationship, support you may be receiving, and any other insights that could help in improving our Services, making it more widely available to other persons or entities who could reap their benefits, or helping other persons or entities decide to enter into a license agreement to use our Services. We will never share individualized, identifiable medical information with third parties.
- CALL RECORDINGS. Your calls may be recorded for quality and research purposes. By utilizing our Site and Services you agree to your calls being recorded for these purposes. If you do not agree to your calls being recorded, then you do not have permission to utilize our Site and Services.
- RESEARCH. InquisitHealth reserves the right to utilize your Personal Information and other information gathered by us regarding your use of the Site in de-identified or aggregate form for research, analysis, and studies conducted by us regarding the Services.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns, or if you believe that your privacy rights have been compromised. Please note that you will be asked to submit Personal Information to include with your comments.
© InquisitHealth, Inc.
This Policy was last updated September 2015.